Tapestry is a combination of the giving of Time, Talent, and Treasure.
“Like good stewards of the manifold grace of God, serve one another with whatever gift each of you has received.” Peter 4:10
If you would like to make a donation to the parish, there are many options.
- Download an Annual Offertory Commitment Card, fill it out and return it to the Parish Office. In order to make things convenient for our parishioners we offer several giving options:
- Automatic Withdrawal: The most efficient and most frequently used method is Automatic Withdrawal, which takes your pledge directly from your checking or savings account or allows you to charge it to your credit card. Automatic Withdrawal is easy for you, and it creates significant time and cost savings for the Parish office. The office spends over $8,000 a year in envelope printing and mailing costs and approximately 750 hours annually processing weekly envelopes and bills sent through the “bill me” process. In contrast, office personnel spend about one hour per month processing Automatic Withdrawal offertory items.
- Traditional Sunday envelopes, which are sent to parishioners each month. If you would like to receive these, contact the parish office at 761-3734.
- Billing option, in the form of personalized giving notices on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis. Contact Jackie Mack at email@example.com or (614) 761-3734 ext. 247 to learn more about this option.
- Online one-time donation: click here to make a one-time online donation. You can designate where you would like the funds to be used on the payment form. If you would like to set up a recurring monthly donation, please see the Automatic Withdrawal option above.
Questions about the offertory program? Contact Jackie Mack at firstname.lastname@example.org or (614) 761-3734 ext. 247.
Planned Giving: The Mary of the Gael Society
The Society recognizes those individuals that have notified St. Brigid of Kildare Parish that they have made a planned gift or established an endowment that benefits the parish.
The Mary of the Gael Society provides a way through a planned gift or endowment that you can ensure that the parish will be preserved for future Catholics and their families. Creating an endowment will also allow you and your family to specifically designate how all funds are used. Whether it’s through a scholarship, funding teacher enrichment, sponsoring a certain ministry or just general operating funds for the parish you can guarantee in perpetuity that your wishes are followed.
You can become a member of the Mary of the Gael Society by making a planned gift or establishing an endowment that benefits St. Brigid of Kildare Parish. For more information, please contact Sarah Moore, Parish Development Director, at email@example.com or 761-3734.
This gift may take on many forms:
- Bequest/Wills (the most common means of providing substantial support to St. Brigid of Kildare beyond a gift of capital in your lifetime is to leave a bequest from your estate.)
- Life Income Agreements
- Charitable Trusts (remainder unit rust, lead), Gift Annuities, and St. Brigid of Kildare Life Income Agreements
- Life Insurance
You can celebrate a significant occasion, remember a loved one, commemorate a milestone or recognize someone special with an honorary or memorial gift in their name to St. Brigid of Kildare.
Many of our parishioners choose to designate donations to St. Brigid of Kildare instead of flowers for their loved ones. Whether you make your gift online or by mail we will gratefully acknowledge your thoughtful donation by notifying the person or family member you designate with an acknowledgement letter.
How is the money used?
The monies which are pledged to the parish during the Tapestry Program are also responsible for the operation of parish ministries, the upkeep of buildings and grounds, and for social activities such as the Sunday Socials and Volunteer Dinner Dance. A predictable giving rate is critical in the parish’s ability to create a realistic annual budget, to plan for the future growth of the parish and to maintain the ministries vital to our community of faith. This is why we ask you to make a pledge to Tapestry every year.
Thank you for helping us keep the mission of St. Brigid of Kildare Parish alive as we serve the needs of our parishioners and community.
If you have questions regarding your donations or pledges, or would like to make changes to them, please contact Jackie Mack, Business Assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (614) 761-3734 ext. 247.