Welcome to St. Brigid Youth Ministry "Peace I Give to You!"
In our crazy, insanely busy, fiercely competitive world, peace is sometimes difficult to grasp. We can pray for peace and do our part to bring peace to our world by taking charge of our lives and improving the way we treat other people. Making friends from other schools who desire to live in the peace and joy Christ offers to us is the bonus part of being involved in youth ministry at St. Brigid. We offer you a safe, friendly place to question, to search, and to discover how awesome our faith is through Sunday night Living the Questions sessions from 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm. We offer BYBS (Brigid Youth Bible Study) from 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm on Monday nights. Our activities, retreats, service opportunities, rallies, and shared time together will allow you to experience first-hand what a Church family of support offers. We hope you join us in whatever your schedule and interests allow. You and your friends are always welcome.
There are things that we strive to do:
- We include, accept, and appreciate diversity; we welcome everyone and try to understand each other.
- When others are having a bad day, we forgive those who hurt us.
- We give people a fresh start, look for the good in others, support one another, and listen to each other.
- We allow for a different point of view; we respect other perspectives.
- We treat others as we want to be treated.
- We recognize that we were all created in the image and likeness of God; that makes it easier to accept the challenge to love one another.
- We do a personal house cleaning, gut check, if you will, so we can be the best version of ourselves.
When we see where we need to do things better and when we begin the process of personal growth, we will bring peace into our hearts, our families, our schools, our places of work, our neighborhoods, and our relationships. We will have peace in our little corners of the world.
This is my wish for St. Brigid Youth...that you will want to come together, that you will find support and acceptance here, and that you will find friends and faith to bring you Christ’s peace, love, and joy.
In order to accomplish all that we offer, we need our volunteers to be in compliance with the Safe Environment Program. All volunteers, 18 and over, must be PGC compliant; and drivers, who must be at least 25, have other forms to complete (see below). Ours is definitely a team ministry.
Peace and Love to You, Your Family, Our Country and Our World,
To Register for High School Youth Ministry, 2014 - 2015:
- Online Registration
- St. Brigid Activity Permission/Consent Form
- After completing the online registration, return the above Activity Permission/Consent Form and a check for $50 (one $50 check per family, even if you have more than one high school youth) to Pam Heil
Schedule and Other Information:
- 2014 Summer Fun
- 2014-2015 Youth Ministry Calendar
- Core Team Requirements
- 2014-15 Core Team Application
- Cell Phone Policy
- Volunteer Drivers -- click here for more information and all the forms you need - All volunteers must be PGC (Protecting God's Children) compliant.
All diocesan events require registration forms which can be accessed at: youthministry.colsdioc.org